“ALL IN” 2016 Travel Incentive Contest Rules and Regulations
- E. EXCEL North America, (“the Company”) is pleased to introduce our “ALL IN” Travel Incentive Contest to win a trip to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.
- The E. EXCEL “ALL IN” 2016 Travel Incentive Contest is open to all eligible Distributors of E. EXCEL North America (“the Company”) in good standing, as defined by the E. EXCEL Policies & Procedures. To be eligible to win the incentive trip you must be in good standing during the entire Qualification Period.
- You must be in good standing, as defined by the E. EXCEL Policies and Procedures for a prize to be awarded, and to travel on the first date of the Travel Period – August 19, 2016.
- Qualification Period: December 1, 2015 to May 31, 2016.
- Travel Period: Friday, August 19, 2016 to Wednesday, August 24, 2016.
- All Contest Requirements must be met to win any prize.
- First Prize is a trip for one traveler (double occupancy) to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. Grand Prize is a trip for two travelers (double occupancy) to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.
- “ALL IN” VIP:
- VIP registration fee is $100 (USD), nonrefundable, and is forfeit if you do not win either First or Grand Prize.
- The ALL IN VIP date of signup determines the number of Bonus Share points earned:
- Earn 45 VIP Bonus Share points toward your Share requirements if received by December 15, 2015.
- Earn 25 VIP Bonus Share points toward your Share requirements if received between December16 and 31, 2015.
- All IN VIPs who win either First or Grand Prize receive:
- $100 E. EXCEL product certificate (no CV value),
- $50 spending money upon arrival in Playa del Carmen,
- The option to make their own travel arrangements and extend their trip.
- Monthly Contest Requirements: To be eligible to win the “ALL IN” 2016 contest, a Distributor must meet ALL of the following monthly requirements:
- Your Monthly Personal Commission Volume (PCV) must be at least 150.
- You must qualify as a Master or higher Master rank during each month of the Qualification Period. If you have not reached the rank of Master by December 1, 2015, you must achieve the rank of Master by February 29, 2016 and qualify as a Master rank or higher in all remaining months of the contest Qualification Period.
- Contest Point Requirements:
In addition to the Monthly Contest Requirements, an eligible Distributor must earn 2,600 total Contest points for First Prize and 4,800 total Contest points for the Grand Prize.
- Contest points are earned in three (3) different Contest Categories: Share, Grow, Build.
- Contest Categories may have a minimum and/or maximum stated amount of points that a Distributor must/may earn.
- Contest Rank:
A Distributor’s Contest Rank is deemed their “highest paid rank” during the determination period of April 2015 to September 2015. Your Contest Rank will determine how you earn Grow points and, if any, minimum Share and/or Grow points are required. If you have not yet attained the rank of Master by September 30, 2015, your Contest Rank will be deemed to be Distributor.
Share points are earned by the Distributor who refers a new Distributor to E. EXCEL, when the new Distributor joins E. EXCEL with the purchase of an Excelerator Pack, thereby joining E. EXCEL as a Club of Excellence (COE) member (“new COE Distributor”).
- Distributors whose Contest Rank is Distributor, Master, Silver Master or Gold Master must earn a minimum of 900 total Share points to win the First Prize and 1,900 total Share points to win the Grand Prize.
- Distributors whose Contest Rank is Pearl Master, Jade Master or Diamond Master must earn a minimum of 700 total Share points to win the First Prize and 1,550 total Share points to win the Grand Prize.
- To earn 25 Share points, the Distributor must be listed as the “Referring Sponsor” on the new COE Distributor’s application. The new COE Distributor must be in the Referring Sponsor’s Downline Organization.
- Pay Zone Bonus Share Points: 5 Bonus Share points are awarded when the new COE Distributor is placed within the first four Generations of the Referring Sponsor’s Downline Organization. For Distributors with a Contest Rank of Jade, the new COE Distributor must be placed within their first five Generations. For Distributors with a Contest Rank of Diamond, the new COE Distributor must be placed within their first six Generations.
- Generation: Each Qualified (Paid) Master in your Downline creates one (1) Generation, which includes all their Downline below the paid rank of Master. Your paid rank determines the number of Generations for which you are paid in the Master Leadership Bonus in the Compensation Plan.
- Share points are awarded in the month a new COE Distributor joins the Company.
- If the new COE Distributor does not meet the minimum requirements of COE membership (100 CV in each of the following 3 months after the initial purchase), the Share points will not be considered earned and accordingly, will be deducted from all Distributors who earned Share points, including any Bonus Share points, for this new COE Distributor.
- Early Start Bonus Share Points: During the first two months of the Qualification Period (December 2015 and January 2016) a Distributor will earn 15 Bonus Share points for every new COE Distributor who joins their organization with the purchase of an Excelerator Kit. The maximum Early Start Bonus Share points for Distributors, Masters, Silver Masters, and Gold Masters is 90 points per month. The maximum Early Start Bonus Share points for Pearl, Jade, and Diamond Masters is 45 points per month.
- Purchasing Bonus Share Points: When your new COE Distributor purchases personal orders totaling 100 to 149.99 CV in a month, you will earn 5 Bonus Share points OR, when your new COE Distributor purchases personal orders totaling 150 or greater CV in a month, you will earn 15 Bonus Share points. Purchasing Bonus Share points may be earned in any contest month following the enrollment month.
- Sponsoring Bonus Share Points: When your new COE Distributor is the Referring Sponsor of a new COE Distributor during the contest period, you earn 25 Share points.
- VIP Bonus Share Points: Sign up as an ALL IN VIP by December 15, 2015 and receive 45 Bonus Share points. Sign up as a VIP between December 16, 2015 and December 31, 2015 and receive 25 Bonus Share points.
- Rank Advancement Bonus Grow Points: You earn a one-time bonus of 200 Bonus Grow points when you achieve a new Master Rank during the Contest Qualification Period.
If your Contest Rank is Distributor, Master, Silver Master, or Gold Master:
- You earn Grow points for each additional Qualified Master leg over your Qualified Master Baseline. Your Qualified Master Baseline amount must be met before you begin to earn Grow points. Once met, each additional Qualified Master leg will earn you 200 Grow points.
- Your Qualified Master Baseline is your total number of monthly Qualified Master Legs during the period April 2015 to September 2015. Your Qualified Master Legs are your first generation Qualified Masters.
- Qualified Masters are existing Masters who are paid as “Qualified Masters” in any given month during the contest period, or in the case of a “New Master” the first month they reach Master and any subsequent months in which they are paid as “Qualified Masters.”
- Bonus Grow Points:
- New Master Bonus Grow Points: You earn 130 Bonus Grow points for each New Master in your 1st or 2nd Generation and 95 Bonus Grow points if that new Master requalifies as a Master or higher in the following month.
If your Contest Rank is Pearl Master, Jade Master, or Diamond Master:
- Pearl, Jade, and Diamond Masters must earn a minimum of 1,400 total Grow points to win the First Prize and 2,450 total Grow points to earn the Grand Prize
- You earn 200 Grow points for each additional Strong Master Leg with a specified volume level over your Strong Master Leg Baseline.
- Your Strong Master Leg Baseline is your total number of monthly Qualified Master Legs with 4,000 or greater Organizational Volume (OV) during the period April 2015 to September 2015.
- Your Strong Master Leg Baseline amount must be met before you begin earning Grow points. Once met, each additional Strong Master Leg will earn you 200 Grow points.
- Strong Master Legs are first generation Qualified Masters who have the following Organizational Volume (OV) in the specific month:
- December 2015 – 3,500 OV
- January 2016 – 3,500 OV
- February 2016 – 4,000 OV
- March 2016 – 4,000 OV
- April 2016 – 4,500 OV
- May 2016 – 5,000 OV
- Bonus Grow Points:
- New Leader Bonus Grow Points: You earn 22 Bonus Grow points the first time a Distributor in your organization’s paid Generations 1 through 4 achieves a higher Master Rank and 13 Bonus Grow points when that Distributor requalifies at their new Master Rank or higher in the following month. You may earn a maximum of 900 New Leader Bonus Grow points.
Build Points are earned by increasing your monthly Personal Group Volume.
- Earn the following Build points when your Personal Group Volume (PGQV) including Rollup is as follows:
- 2,500-2,999 50 Build points/month
- 3,000-3,499 100 Build points/month
- 3,500-3,999 150 Build points/month
- 4,000+ 200 Build points/month
- Bonus Build Points
- Distributors who join the Company after April 30, 2015, and become a New Master by January 31, 2016 and sign up as an ALL IN VIP earn 100 Bonus Build points.
Additional Rules and Regulations
- All Contest Points and qualifications are subject to review and verification by the Company.
- The Company will unequivocally disqualify any Distributor participating in manipulative or unethical practices. In addition, the Distributor may be subject to additional disciplinary action, including termination of their Distributorship.
- Prizes are not cumulative. Only one prize can be awarded per Distributorship.
- All winning Distributors are responsible for obtaining the necessary travel documents for this trip AND are responsible for all costs related to their passport, visa processing, luggage, and other expenses not otherwise described as part of the winning prize. A valid passport is required to travel on this incentive trip for all those traveling.
- The contest prizes include airfare departing from any major US or Canadian city as determined by the Company. Transfers and cost related to transportation to and from the departure airport are not included and are the responsibility of the winning Distributor.
- All lodging is based on double occupancy. Grand Prize winners will share accommodations with their guest. First Prize winners may invite one (1) “Buy-In-Guest” if space is available. All Buy-In-Guests must be approved by the Company and are based on space and availability. Buy-in-Guest availability is not guaranteed and will be allocated on a priority basis. All “Buy-In-Guests” will be required to pay a buy-in fee.
- “Extend Your Trip option”-
- All winning Distributors must travel on the Company itinerary.
- VIP members may extend their trip and travel on their own itinerary using the Extend Your Trip option. Any VIPs electing the Extend Your Trip option are responsible for their own travel arrangements, including airport transfers and costs in the city of departure and arrival, as well as hotel accommodations due to early arrivals/late departures.
- Distributors using the Extend Your Trip option will receive an airfare credit reimbursement. The Company will determine the amount of the airfare credit at a later date. To be eligible for the airfare credit, travel arrangements must be booked and received by the Company no later than Friday July 1, 2016.
- All contest winners and their guest(s), must complete and sign an Acceptance and Release form releasing E. EXCEL from any liability before any prize can be awarded.
- By accepting the prize, the winning Distributor and their guest(s)consent to the use of his or her name, photograph and other likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion on behalf of the Company without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Any and all applicable federal, state and local income and/or other taxes are the sole responsibility of the winning Distributor.
- This incentive trip does qualify as an Ambassador Trip for the year 2016.
- The Company reserves the right to change and/or amend the Rules and Regulations of this incentive trip at any time. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Company is final.
- The Company is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
- By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the Rules and Regulations of the “ALL IN” 2016 Travel Incentive Contest and by the decisions of E. EXCEL.
- E. EXCEL uses a portion of the 3% Promotional Fund to sponsor this contest and its related prizes.
- In the event a winning Distributor is unable to use their prize (e.g. travel to the destination) the Distributor may request from the Company to have the prize transferred. In no case, will the Company allow the prize and any guest privileges to be transferred to an Upline Distributor. They may request that the prize be given to an immediate family member who is NOT an Upline Distributor or to a Downline Distributor who is in good standing at all times beginning with the Qualification Period through the end of August 2016. (Please see the “Downline” definition found in the E. EXCEL Policies & Procedures.)
- All transfers must be approved by the Company. In the event of a transfer, including the trip and air ticket or air credit, the Company will award the prize based on the lower of the winning Distributor’s city of departure airfare cost and the recipient’s city of departure airfare cost.
- If a winning Distributor transfers the prize, it is the transferee’s responsibility to get to and from the Distributor’s city for the arranged flights.
- If a winning Distributor does not transfer the prize or the transfer is not approved, E.EXCEL will award a product certificate in the amount of $600 USD in lieu of the travel prize. Product certificate is not transferable, has no CV value and cannot be converted to cash or its equivalent of any kind.
- All references to capitalized words, unless otherwise defined herein, are referring to E. EXCEL’s Policies and Procedures.