E. EXCEL is excited to announce the latest addition to the Elemente line of beauty products. The new Essence of the Sea line includes Essence of the Sea Facial Lotion and Essence of the Sea Facial Mask. Both of these nutrient-rich products help you maintain smooth, supple, radiant skin.
Like all the amazing products in the Elemente beauty line, these moisturizers contain E. EXCEL’s revolutionary compound Oxyginberry® Complex. Our exclusive Oxyginberry Complex combines the power of ginseng berry, cactus fruit, cactus, grape seed, rose, and seaweed to help repair and renew cells and fight free radicals. Essence of the Sea Facial Lotion and Mask further harness the power of algae and seaweed extracts to provide even more nourishing care for your skin.
Seaweed and algae both live on the edges of bodies of water meaning they’re protected by the seas’ mineral rich water during high tide, while also exposed to the same sun and wind as we are during low tide. These sturdy plants contain nutrients from minerals that help your skin glow and appear as youthful as ever. Take a look at how both of these products can help your skin maintain a young, beautiful appearance.
Prevents free radical damage
- Fucoidans, an antioxidant found in seaweed extract, has been proven in studies to reduce oxidative stress cause by UVB radiation up to 8.4%
Stimulates collegen production
- Fucoidans also promote new blood vessel growth which in turn stimulate collagen formation.
- They also inhibit the growth of matrix metalloproteinase-1, a substance that breaks down the structural support of cells
Protects from UV radiation and promotes skin fairness
- In addition to fucoidans, extracts from seaweed and algae contain high levels of compounds like carotenoids and polyphenols – both proven to protect against UV radiation.
- This protection helps keep skin fair, while compounds called phlorotannins help inhibit production of tyrosinase, a key enzyme for melanin production. And excess of melanin causes dark spots on the skin.
Improves skin suppleness
- Seaweed reacts with skin proteins to reduce moisture loss, help with skin repair, elasticity, and firmness.
These benefits can be yours when you decide to pamper yourself with the best the sea has to offer. Order your Essence of the Sea Facial Lotion and Mask today!