Tell us what you love about Growing Up E. EXCEL!
Tell us about E. EXCEL in your life - either in your artwork or your stories!
Open to all children of E. Excellers through age 18!
Write a 150-word essay in English, or submit a drawing, painting, or other artwork you have made, on an experience you had with E. EXCEL, such as a trip you went on with E. EXCEL and your parents, an experience you had with an E. EXCEL product and how you benefited from it, or how growing up with E. EXCEL has affected your life now and into the future.Have you been on fantastic vacations with E. EXCEL? Has E. EXCEL helped you grow healthy and strong? Do you appreciate being able to spend more time with your parents because of E. EXCEL? Whatever it is, let us know in your artwork or your stories - and take a chance on winning some exciting prizes of your own!
E. EXCEL is 30 Strong this year, and we know many children out there are growing up with E. EXCEL! We'd like to hear from this next generation of E. Excellers, so we've devised a contest just for them. It's open to all children 18 and under of E. Excellers.
To enter submit your entry by August 30 to:
All entries must include:
- The Name and Distributor ID number of the child's parent or grandparent who is an E. EXCEL Distributor.
- The Name and AGE of the child submitting the entry.
- Only ONE (1) entry per child.
- If submitting artwork, please take a picture of the artwork (make sure it is a high resolution image) and email that image. Please DO NOT send original artwork!
- Winning entries will be announced in the eNews on Monday, September 18, 2017. (We may show entries during the contest period, but winning entries will not be announced until September.)