- Bean sprouts
- Red pepper
- Purple cabbage
- Green Cabbage
- Lettuce (any variety)
- 2 pkts Nutrifresh®
- 2 pkts EverNew®
- 1 cup cooked rice (optional)
- Spring roll wrappers
- Rinse all the vegetables with VegiWash and drain well. Cut the carrot, cucumber, apple, and red pepper into long, thin strips. Shred the cabbage and red cabbage. Set the vegetables aside.
- Mix 1 pkt Nutrifresh® and 1 pkt EverNew® in approximately . cup cold water until thickened like a sauce. Additional water may be used to thin the sauce as needed. Place in sealed plastic bag.
- Mix remaining Nutrifresh and EverNew powders and set aside.
- Lay a wrapper on a flat surface and layer on rice (optional) and vegetables. Do not overfill. Cut a corner off the bag with the Nutrifresh-EverNew sauce and use it to squeeze some sauce over the top of the vegetables, then sprinkle the powdered Nutrifresh-EverNew on top.
- Roll the wrapper with the vegetables inside and seal with extra sauce. Serve immediately and watch them be devoured!