Rules and Regulations
- Distributors whose Contest Rank is Distributor, Master, Silver Master, or Gold Master may earn 120 Bonus GROW Points by achieving a new Master rank during the Contest Period (one time only).
- Distributors with a Contest Rank of Pearl, Jade, or Diamond Master earn 120 GROW Points for each Distributor in their first 4 Generations who earns any prize in the contest (Cruise Prize [VIP only], First Prize, or Grand Prize). (See Table 1 for Minimum Required GROW Points per Contest Period)
- All Distributors may earn EXTRA Points for having the PGQV levels shown in Table 2 below. (See E. EXCEL’s Policies & Procedures for a definition of PGQV)
- Distributors whose Contest Rank is Pearl, Jade, or Diamond Master may earn EXTRA Points by growing their monthly Organization Volume in Generations 1-4 during the 6 months of the Contest, January 2017 thru June 2017, over their Organization Volume in Generations 1-4 for the corresponding 6 months of April 2016 thru September 2016. EXTRA Points are earned when the Organizational Volume of the Contest Month exceeds the corresponding month by 5% (30 EXTRA Points), 10% (40 EXTRA Points), or 15% or more (50 EXTRA Points).
- There is no Minimum Requirement for EXTRA Points; however, they can be used to make up the difference between the Total Points Required to win a prize and the Minimum Required SHARE and GROW Points.
- The Company strictly prohibits Distributors from manipulative and unethical practices in order to earn contest points. All points and qualifications are subject to review and verification by the Company. The Company will unequivocally disqualify anyone participating in manipulative and unethical practices.In the event a winning Distributor is unable to use their prize (e.g., travel to the destination), the prize and any guest privileges (Grand Prize) may be transferred to an immediate family member who is NOT an Upline Distributor or may be given to a Downline Distributor who was a COE member in good standing prior to March 31, 2017. (Please see the “Downline” definition found in the E. EXCEL Policies & Procedures.) Winners cannot transfer a prize to an Upline Distributor, even if they are immediate family. All transfers must be approved by the Company. In the event of a transfer, including the trip and air ticket or air credit, the Company will award the prize based on the lower of the transferee’s city of departure airfare cost and the winner’s city of departure airfare cost. If E. EXCEL is making airline reservations and the winning Distributor was not a VIP, those airline reservations will be to and from the winning Distributor’s city. If a winning Distributor transfers the prize, it is the transferee’s responsibility to get to and from the Distributor’s city for the arranged flights.
- If the winning Distributor is unable to use their prize (e.g. travel to the destination) and does not transfer the winning prize, E. EXCEL will award a product certificate in the amount of $700 USD in lieu of the First or Grand Prize, or a product certificate in the amount of $400 USD for the Cruise Prize. Product certificate is not transferable, has no CV value, and cannot be converted to cash or its equivalent of any kind.
- All winning Distributors are responsible for obtaining the necessary travel documents for this trip AND are responsible for all costs related to their passports, visa processing, luggage, and other expenses not otherwise described as part of the winning prize. A valid passport is required to travel on this incentive trip for all those traveling.
- The First and Grand Prizes include airfare departing from any major U.S. or Canadian city as determined by the Company. Transfers and costs related to transportation to and from the departure airport are not included and are the responsibility of the winning Distributor.
- The Travel 30 Strong Incentive Contest is open to all Distributors of E. EXCEL North America, (“the Company”), who are in good standing as defined by the Policies & Procedures.
- The Travel 30 Strong Contest Period is January thru June 2017.
- All requirements must be met to win any Travel 30 Strong prize.
- To win a prize in the Travel 30 Strong Contest, you must earn the following Total Points, including all required SHARE and GROW Points for that prize at your Contest Rank.
- Cruise Prize (available to VIPs only; trip for one, without airfare or transfers): 1,860 points
- First Prize (trip for one, with airfare and transfers): 2,500 points
- Grand Prize (trip for two, with airfare and transfers): 4,500 points
- Prizes are not cumulative. Only one prize can be awarded per Distributorship.
- Monthly Minimum Requirements: To be eligible to win the 30 Strong 2017 Travel Incentive Contest, you must meet the following minimum monthly requirements:
- Personal Commission Volume (PCV) of 150 every contest month, AND
- Qualify as a Master or higher during each month of the Contest Period. If you have not reached the rank of Master, you must achieve the rank of Master by March 31, 2017, and qualify as a Master or higher in all remaining months of the contest.
- Your Contest Rank is your highest paid rank during the months of April 2016–September 2016. Contest Rank determines how to earn Points during the contest and the minimum required Points.
- SHARE Points are earned by sponsoring a new COE member with either an Excelerator Pack (80 SHARE Points) or a 1K Anniversary Pack (125 SHARE Points). You must complete the Referring Sponsor Information fields on the new Distributor’s application to earn SHARE Points. The new COE must be placed in the Referring Sponsor’s Downline organization. (See Table 1 for Minimum Required SHARE Points)
- Bonus SHARE Points are awarded during the Contest months of January and February only, and are awarded in addition to the regular SHARE Points earned per sponsored COE member. You earn 20 Bonus SHARE Points per new COE member who joins with an Excelerator Pack, and 25 Bonus SHARE Points per new COE member who joins with a 1K Anniversary Pack. Bonus SHARE Points may be earned on up to four (4) new COE members per month in January and February only.
- SHARE Points are awarded in the month a new COE member joins the Company. If the new COE member who purchases an Excelerator Pack does not meet the minimum requirements of the COE membership (the minimum requirements are 100 CV in each of the following 3 months after the initial purchase), the SHARE Points will be deducted from the Distributor who earned SHARE Points, including any Bonus SHARE Points earned in January or February, for this COE member.
- Distributors whose Contest Rank is Distributor, Master, Silver Master, or Gold Master, must meet their Qualified Master Baseline before GROW Points can be earned. The sum of all Qualified Masters in your First Generation each month from April 2016 thru September 2016, is your Qualified Master Baseline. Once your total First Generation Qualified Masters during the Contest Period equals your Qualified Master Baseline, you earn 120 GROW Points each month for each additional Qualified Master. Qualified Masters are existing Masters who are paid as Qualified Masters in any given month during the Contest Period, or New Masters the first month they reach Master and any subsequent months in which they are paid as Qualified Masters. (See Table 1 for Minimum Required GROW Points per Contest Rank)
|PGQV falls between||EXTRA Points Earned|
Table2: PGQV EXTRA Points
- Cruise Prize winners must be Travel 30 Strong VIPs and are responsible to make all arrangements other than cruise arrangements, including but not limited to airline, transportation, and accommodations. Cruise Prize winners are responsible for communicating the specifics of those arrangements to E. EXCEL headquarters by September 18, 2017.
- All lodging is based on double occupancy. Grand Prize winners will share accommodations with their guest.
- All winning Distributors must travel on the Company itinerary, with the exception of Travel 30 Strong VIPS who choose the Extend Your Trip option.
- Extend Your Trip option—VIP members only may extend their trip and travel on their own itinerary using the Extend Your Trip option. Any VIPs electing the Extend Your Trip option are responsible for their own travel arrangements, including airport transfers and costs in the city of departure and the city of arrival, as well as any hotel accommodations. Distributors using the Extend Your Trip option will receive an airfare credit reimbursement at the Registration Desk in Hong Kong. The Company will determine the amount of the airfare credit at a later date. To be eligible for the airfare credit, travel arrangements must be booked and received by the Company no later than September 18, 2017.
- Winners must complete and sign an Acceptance and Release form releasing E. EXCEL from any liability before any prize can be awarded.
- Any and all applicable federal, state, and local income and/or other taxes are the sole responsibility of the winning Distributor.
- By accepting the prize, the winning Distributor consents to the use of his or her name, photograph, and other likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion on behalf of the Company without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- This incentive trip qualifies as an Ambassador Trip for the year 2017; Distributors must quality at Ambassador level by June 2017.
- The Company reserves the right to change and/or amend the Rules and Regulations of this incentive trip at any time. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Company is final.
- The Company is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion, or announcement of the prizes.
- By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the Rules and Regulations of the Travel 30 Strong Incentive Contest and by the decisions of E. EXCEL.
- E. EXCEL uses a portion of the 3% Promotional Fund to sponsor this contest and its related prizes.