A Day 4 to Remember
Famous beaches. Water sports and adventures. Boat trips. Vietnam’s best-known amusement park. Cham ruins. Mud baths. Downtown markets.
Our E. EXCEL 30 Strong incentive trip achievers will discover all of this and more during the second port of call on this year’s memorable incentive cruise from Hong Kong to Vietnam.
On day 4 of the cruise, Royal Caribbean’s Ovation of the Seas will dock at Nha Trang, a coastal city and capital of the Khanh Hoa Province. Known for its beaches and stunning coastal landscapes, Nha Trang is a popular destination for those who enjoy scuba diving and snorkeling, as well as backpacking enthusiasts.
- Nha Trang’s famous beaches live up to their reputation. Situated right on the coast, the ocean is never more than a 15-minute walk away, and all beaches are free to the public. A relaxing stroll down the promenade, vendors selling kites, and delicious oceanfront restaurants make the beaches a great option for the day.
- Water adventures abound, as Nha Trang Bay is home to the Hon Mun Marine Protected Area, where a majority of the diving and snorkeling options can be found. These shallow waters are a perfect place for beginners to venture out, and the fair visibility means that you’ll most likely spot a wide variety of colorful tropical fish, as well as beautiful coral. Certified divers can explore a nearby cave and swim through tunnels at Octopus Rock.
- A scenic hike to Ba Ho (Three Pools) Waterfalls is also an option. A 25-minute hike takes you to the first pool, where you can jump in and enjoy the refreshing, natural waters; the other two pools are located higher above and are equally refreshing.
- Located on Hon Tre (Bamboo Island), Vinpearl Land is popular with the locals. The amusement park includes rides, shows, an aquarium, and a water park. To add to the allure, you get to the park via the world’s longest oversea cable car.
- Four-island boat trips to the Mun, Mot, Mieu, and Tam Islands are available all over the city, and the affordable adventure typically includes lunch and sunbathing stops at beaches.
- Sitting in a tub of mud might sound odd, but it has become a popular Nha Trang experience. The mud is purported to have a variety of healthy, healing properties, and Jacuzzis, mineral water swimming pools, and other options make for a memorable hydrotherapy adventure.
- Dating back to the 7th and 12th centuries, the Po Nagar Cham Towers are the best remaining Cham ruins in Vietnam. The main attraction is a temple dedicated to Yan Po Naga, the goddess of the country. The temple is still used for worship.
- The bustling Xom Moi Market is the hub of downtown Nha Trang, where you can join the locals in shopping for fresh fruits and vegetables and other household items. The area also boasts some great local restaurants.
The E. EXCEL 30 Strong Incentive Cruise is certain to be the trip of a lifetime for our E. Excellers who earn this amazing cruise—and these memorable sightseeing options in Nha Trang will definitely be a highlight.