Salmon With Macadamia Nut Crust
- 2 eight oz salmon fillets, seasoned with fresh ground pepper and sea salt
- 1 egg white, whipped until frothy
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tbsp E. EXCEL Essential Blend™ oil
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- Dip salmon in egg white, pat chopped macadamia nuts on fish.
- Heat Essential Blend in skillet over low to medium heat.
- Add salmon, cook for 5-7 minutes, turning once, or until salmon flakes easily. Remove salmon from pan to serving plate.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet and deglaze pan, then pour over salmon and serve.