- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 pkts EverNew® Orange
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp grated orange rind
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 3 tbsp E. EXCEL Essential Blend™ oil
- 1 large egg
- Heat oven to 400°. Prepare 12 muffin cups lined with papers or coated with cooking spray.
- Combine the first nine ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients separately and stir well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from pans immediately and let cool on wire rack.